Series - Greece - The Peloponnese.Show More Posts
- Exploring the Peloponnese
- The freeloaders have delivered!
- Running with the Olympians
- Our first taste of night sailing
- Moonlit nights on the water
- Dolphins on the bow
- An eventful dinghy trip
- The best kept churches, and the most remote
- Monemvasia: a wonderful surprise
- Look what landed on our deck
- A helping paw
- Peloponnese: round up
- October-November 2018
We have been treated to the most beautiful moonlit nights on board Nemrod this week. Clear skies have allowed the moon to illuminate the water as we rested at anchor. Just gorgeous.
And for a night sail we couldn’t ask for more than a full moon and calm seas.