Series - Greece - Ionian Sea.Show More Posts
- How it all began
- Phasing out from The Moorings Owner’s Programme
- The Project List
- Haul out day
- Lazy days at Levkas Marina
- Finalising the boat paperwork
- Untying the lines
- Searching for ‘Donkey’
- Boat maintenance in exotic locations
- Coffee and solar cake!
- Last minute change to the passage plan
- Searching for Myrto
- A taste of the city in Corfu Town
- Victory and failure in one night
- Teeth grinding, and hoops of joy, at 9.4 knots
- Introducing the ‘freeloaders’
- June-July 2018
- Sharing Nemrod with friends, and discovering Ormos Afales
- Not in the pilot guide
- Yoga on board
The benefit of a catamaran is that you have the wide trampoline on the front of the boat that is just perfect for a morning yoga session. Just firm enough to ensure you don’t wobble, but with enough give in it to encourage you to keep your core strong.
Sophia and Romie were keen to give it a go while they were on board, so we ran through a simple routine to kick start the day.